We accept shipments of specimens from all over the world. Whether you have a prized duck that you would like us to mount or a large shipment of trophies from Africa, we are ready to make the shipping process easy . Below you will find some basic instructions on shipping your items to us. Please contact us before you plan to ship and we will happily advise the best way to ship your items to us .
For overseas shipments we can use our broker or yours. We also can help with USDA clearance .
We are also a DNR approved CWD sampling location for the State of Wisconsin . You can ship or drop off out of state animals and still be following the CWD rules in the state .
Shipping to Us
- Always ship on a Monday
- Pack all items in a sturdy box with sheet insulation or lined with foam batting insulation.
- Use plenty of packaging to insulate and cushion the mounts.
- Use extra tape
- Include a packing list with items listed and instructions pictures etc. You can also submit these items through our client portal. For Migratory waterfowl please download the Migratory bird tag on this page, fill out and include in box for each bird in the shipment .The packing list can also be downloaded from this page .
- Contact us to let us now that a shipment is coming so we can watch for it.
- We will contact you with a conformation through our client portal or by phone/email.