Upland Game Bird Taxidermy
Custom Upland Game Bird Taxidermy Mounts
We mount all types of upland game birds including pheasants, grouse, chuckers, partridge, woodcocks and many more for sportsman and taxidermists worldwide. We also work extensively with museums and nature centers building custom bird dioramas.
We are meticulous about each step of the process.
- Each bird is inspected prior to mounting and we will contact you to discuss any issues with the bird.
- Proper skinning, fleshing and washing of the bird to ensure that no fat or grease is left on the skin.
- All of our birds are caulked to ensure the durability of the mount as well as to recreate the natural appearance of the bird.
- We take our time during the grooming process to make sure that the feathers are aligned correctly and that the bird is posed in a natural position.
- The legs/feet of the bird are injected to give them a natural life like appearance.
- Artificial bird heads/bills are used on all waterfowl to provide a nice clean looking beak.
- Bill and leg/feet coloration are airbrush painted to a lifelike appearance.
We look forward to working with you on your next bird mount!