We have an immediate opening for a full time Office/Customer service representative at our Jefferson Wis. north business park location.
Stehling’s Taxidermy LLC is a second generation taxidermy studio serving clients worldwide for over 40 years. You will be working in a modern, clean , and professional facility . This job is based out of our showroom/ customer service area . Your job will require you to greet and interact with customers as well as perform office duties . Job also includes light cleaning in Office/ Showroom area, as well as maintaining an orderly desk/ reception area .
- Greet walk-in clients and guests as well as maintain office lobby area
- Manage phone and email communications and route them to the appropriate departments.
- Enter data into Quickbooks and Basecamp
- Assist with State and Federal wildlife records and compliance ( training will be provided)
- Assist with customer service
- Assist with shipping logistics
- Working with staff to maintain production schedules and deadlines
- Must be positive, hardworking, and friendly towards customers
- Highly organized with the ability to multi task in a fast paced organization, with strict adherence to deadlines.
- Ability to adapt, learn, and manage in new situations
- Basic computer skills. Experience with Quickbooks preferred, but we can train
- Must have excellent communication and customer service skills
- Must be comfortable working in proximity to a taxidermy environment
- Must be able to work Fridays and Saturdays
Benefits include :
- Competitive salary based on experience
- 1 week paid vacation per year ( includes sick days )
- Full time employment
- Clean, positive work environment
Drug screening required
Non smoking environment